Skill development advisors. Ltd. is Nation Building by enhancing the employability of our youth is a passion and priority. We serve Corporate India by partnering with them to skill their employees and help them compete globally. Our Mission is to Bridge the Talent Gap.
We are committed to provide quality training for skill repair at an affordable cost and reach out to urban and semi urban India to meet the shortfall. We provide holistic training and placement services for the youth.
Create a sustainable industry aligned ecosystem by promoting skill development, benefiting millions in India to get respectable employment opportunities for serving customers and other stakeholders.
Develop over 10 million industry competent workforces by 2022 through establishment of National Occupational Standards, Labor Market Information System, Accreditation of training partners / Vocational Institutions, Certification of Trainers and facilitation of learner assessments and certifications.
I hope you are aware of the training (RPL) is mandatory for all the employees by the Govt. of India, take this opportunity to get your employees trained & certified before it comes the paid service.
Background of Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
The Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MSDE) had launched Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY) in the year 2015. The objective of this Skill Certification Scheme is tenable a large number of Indian youth to take up industry-relevant skill training that will help them in securing a better livelihood. Individuals with prior learning experience or skills will also be assessed and certified under the Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) component of the Scheme. RPL mainly focuses on the individuals engaged in unregulated sectors.
The objectives of Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) are primarily three-fold:
- To align the competencies of the un-regulated workforce of the country to the standardized National Skills Qualification Framework (NSQF)
- To enhance the career/employability opportunities of an individual as well as to provide alternative routes to higher education
- To provide opportunities for reducing inequalities based on privileging certain forms of knowledge over others.
Benefit to Employer
As an employer it’s important to identify and acknowledge the skills and knowledge that your employees have. This enables you to maximize their strengths and get the most from your production team. Many employees acquire their skills in the workplace, or even outside work, without undergoing formal training. In these cases they may be eligible to apply for RPL.
RPL is the acknowledgement by a PMKVY that an employee has gained an appropriate level of skills and knowledge that would otherwise have been developed by undertaking a training program.
RPL can support Employers by:
- Helping to identify employees’ skills effectively
- Helping to identify skills gaps in organizations
- Helping to identify appropriate training opportunities
- Reducing the time required in employee training due to minimized duplication of learning
- Increasing motivation and interest in workplace activities on the part of the employee/learner
- Generating new ideas and developments for the organization as a result of the employee/learner reflecting on work activities.
Benefit to Employees:
- Up skilling the existing employees having a minimum of 1 year experience in job role.
- Wage compensation to the employee of Rs.500 by Govt. of India
- higher motivation and confidence levels through enhancing of skills.