FREE COACHING AND ALLIED SCHEME FOR THE CANDIDATES/STUDENTS BELONGING TO MINORITY COMMUNITIES
MINISTRY OF MINORITY AFFAIRS
This scheme aims to empower the minority students and prepare them for competitive examination and provides free coaching in selected institutions.
Help the Minority students to provide following coaching:-
1) Qualifying examinations for admission in technical courses such as engineering, medical, law, legal etc. and language / aptitude examinations for seeking admissions in foreign universities.
2) Comparative examination for rec recruitment for Group A, B, C and other equivalent posts in Central and State Government.
COURSES FOR COACHING
1) Competitive examinations conducted by UPSC, SSC, Railway Recruitment Board, Banking services.
2) Officers Grade Examination
3) Entrance examination for admission in Medical, Engineering and professional courses.
IMPLEMENTING AGENCIES AND ELIGIBILITY
The following organizations are eligible for receiving financial assistance under this scheme:-
1) Institutions in the Govt. Sectors, Autonomous bodies, Universities , Collages
2) Universities / Collages in Private sector
3) Trusts, Companies, Partnership Firms, or Societies registered under Societies Registration Act, 1860 and engaged in professional coaching.